Head of sales
The ideal candidate will have a successful and proven background in leading strategic sales and revenue efforts, ideally in a fast-growing company. The person will be part of the executive team reporting to the CEO. This role represents a significant growth opportunity for the person who can successfully drive the sales strategy and manage the sales team as the company scales internationally.
- A job that is interesting, versatile and challenging.
- A team of young, supportive and smart-working people to work with.
- A chance to contribute to both business and product development.
- A chance to grow your role with the company as we scale.
- Flexible working hours at a downtown office.
- Competitive health and sports benefits.
- Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humour, a free flow of excellent coffee, snacks and fruits and of course - great team events.
Apply now at email@example.com
- Recruiting, developing and leading a team of high performing sales professionals.
- Taking a hands-on lead position in developing and implementing repeatable sales processes.
- Finding ways and initiatives to consistently optimize the bottom end of the funnel.
- Accurately forecasting revenue growth through analyzing key metrics around the sales pipeline.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Working closely with the marketing team to identify opportunities/competition and strategize on ways to further drive growth.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
- Minimum 7 years of experience in sales, preferably some of it from a software company.
- Demonstrated ability of building and leading a team.
- Demonstrated track record of overachieving ambitious targets.
- Skills to develop processes and an ability to work in a rapid growth environment.
- Hands-on approach to sales, change management and a lead-by-example attitude.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English as well as communication, listening and time management skills.
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR
- Having previous experience from a tech startup.
- Having a degree in business management, marketing or similar.
- Being passionate about improving the way people work.