July 16, 2020Apply
To speed up our business-to-business (B2B) expansion in France then across Europe, we are looking for our Customer Success Representative (newly created position). The role entails to become a support guru with a passion for service - driving customer adoption, growth, renewals and advocacy across our customer portfolio.
Our Customer Success Representative is involved in all aspects of support and assistance, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. He/she works with all HAVR team members to uncover new ways to make HAVR a part of our customers’ everyday life.
We count on you to make a difference and we will provide you with the resources and support to assist our customers effectively and take your career to the next level.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
• Contribute to establish customer success practices the entire staff can adhere to so all customers receive the same quality of service.
• Leverage your knowledge of our offerings and the customer’s business.
• Manage and possibly develop customer portfolios.
• Gather feedback from customers and analyze customer data to identify the best practices and improve customer experience.
• Hold product demonstrations for customers.
• Collaborate closely with Sales to build and maintain relationships, while working to minimize churn, drive engagement and renewals and secure new business opportunities(upselling).
• Identify new target contacts and help Sales Account Managers know intimately the business and the buying cycle of identified leads.
• Serve as the contact for the customer onboarding and training, post go-live support as well as delivery and communication of ROI throughout the customer life cycle.
• Act as a trusted partner on use-case and product functionality and provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the solution. Enable successful roll-out to customer employees and extended workforce, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming ideas, and attending launches virtually or in person.
• Mediate between customers and HAVR and handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
• Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends,sentiment, health metrics and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
• Identify opportunities for customers to act as HAVR advocates. (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
• Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with HAVR and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
• We are looking for resourcefulness,accountability, determination, enthusiasm, teachability, problem-solving, patient listening, cultural sensitivity, positive attitude with a desire to help customers reach their goals, a good handling of pressure and ambiguity, a “can do”attitude, results-driven mentality, and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• You’ll need to be a people person, good at engaging and adapting to all types of customers.
• 2+years in a Customer Success or another client-facing role, preferably in a SaaS or software company.
• You’re either a native English speaker or with an outstanding command of English. Good working knowledge of German or another major European business language a plus.
• High computer literacy and ability to learn new software. Familiarity with CRMs is required (we use Pipedrive). Experience of working with Intercom or similar live chat platform useful but not essential.
• Great communication skills, highly organized and able to multi-task.
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights and create documents.
• Comfortable being in a startup environment that moves fast and wearing multiple hats.
• Educated to degree level preferred (BA/BS- MBA/Master preferred) but not essential.
• Experience in working with complex, matrix customer organizations.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams. (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Operations)
Success in the role will be measured according to a set of KPI’s that are:
• Quantitative:churn rate, customer usage (e.g. retention, renewals, consumption), annual sales targets.
• Qualitative:product knowledge, client, team & opportunity management, satisfaction. (e.g.net promoter score, other customer feedback)
• Well,we’re a high growth startup. That means a big challenge. It also means, big growth opportunities!
• We’re an international team of 20+ explorers from all over the world. It means lots of excellent food, adventures and an English environment.
• Competitive salary and bonus.
• The role is home based, with training sessions and business trips to our Paris and Compiègne offices.
• Social events to ensure it’s not all work and no play! Our last team building was in sunny Porto, Portugal.
• Call/video conference with Lwazi. (Talent Acquisition)
• Interview with Emmanuel. (VP, Sales - Hiring manager)
• F2F or remote interview with another member of the Executive Committee.
• Meeting in Compiègne with the fantastic HAVR’Engers’ team.
We aim to make the whole process lean and handled within no more than four weeks after receiving applications.
Please send your resume to Emmanuel REMY, VPSales - firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for applying to HAVR! We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application.
HAVR is a tech company that is domestic leader in the fast-growing sector of smart access.
Key- or card-based access management systems are a major headache to manage on a human, technical and financial level. Which explains why the smartaccess marketplace is set to grow to beyond $50b by 2025.
HAVR's flagship Brightlock product is a flexible, secure and powerful solution for smart access applications in a B2B environment. It's the only smartlock out there to combine enterprise-strength scalability with a simple,intuitive, consumer-grade user experience. Our competitors range from flexible but vulnerable technologies like Bluetooth to highly secure but restrictive and expensive biometric systems. Brightlock sidesteps this trade-off with its own unique, proprietary Li-Fi technology. With Li-Fi, Brightlock generates and shares in real time unique light signals that any user's smartphone flash canuse to unlock doors quickly, easily and in complete security.
Created in 2017, HAVR now has 20+ team members in offices in Paris and Compiègne (northern France). Brightlock is already in use or being evaluated by more than 20 blue-chip organisations and to date we have sold more than 4 500units.
Looking further ahead, HAVR has a vision of its smart access solutions as the cornerstone of a new era of frictionless living. We dream of a tomorrow where access to shared spaces and facilities, movement of goods and the new smart service economy will all be more flexible, more connected and more secure thanks to the technology, partnerships and new business models we are working to build today.
Find out more at www.havr.io