To speed up our business-to-business (B2B) expansion first in France then across Europe, we are looking for our Growth Hacking & Sales Support Lead. They will be both a productive quota carrier and a support guru with a passion for helping the sales organization achieve success.
As the first step in the Enterprise sales process, the role is key for our company’s success. Diverse,it also provides great learning and career growth opportunities. We count on you to make a difference and we will provide you with the resources and support to sell our solutions effectively and take your career to the next level.
This role is primarily responsible for driving sales deals in the SMB space as well as supporting our Sales team and generating qualified sales opportunities. Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
• Contribute to deliver a positive customer experience whilst still meeting agreed targets.
• SMB Inside sales through a low touch - hi tech approach. Find technological solutions and organize their implementation. Examples: intelligent lead prioritization, sync with CRM’s, AI assisted contacting, single-click dialing, pre-recorded voicemails, send templated emails/In mails/communications,agent gamification.
Establish a winning “Sales machine” to nurture customer relationships and build a better pipeline and close the right deals.On long sale cycles, help nurture the relationship by offering valuable information and expertise to the client.
• Work closely with the fellow SAM’s to understand their needs and uncover well-qualified new B2B Entreprise opportunities.
• Jointly with Marketing, ensure that all leads are followed up the most effective way to generate the highest possible conversion rate to sales opportunities.
• Assist SAM’s to deliver outstanding presentations and trials/demos of our technology, send appropriate documentation and information to prospect customers, schedule client meetings and write meeting minutes when needed.
• Ensure that SAM’s have all the necessary information on their clients correctly imputed into the CRM.
• Help optimize the different digital outlets(website, mailing etc..) for conversion through using the correct digital tools and carefully examining the analytics.
• Identify new target contacts and help SAM’s know intimately the business and the buying cycle of identified leads.
Success in the role will be measured according to a limited set of KPI’s that are both quantitative(sales & pipeline targets and accuracy) and qualitative (product knowledge, client, team and opportunity management).
• Benevolence, exploration and autonomy are Havr’s key words and values that are important to us. For this position we are also looking for drive, resourcefulness, determination, enthusiasm, teach ability, cultural sensitivity,accountability and a good handling of pressure and ambiguity.
• You’ll need to be a people person, good at engaging with and adapting to all types of potential clients.
• Familiarity with CRMs and sales prospection tools is required.
• Previous experience as a Sales operations team member/ growth hacker focusing on B2B outbound lead generation / inside sales /telesales / telemarketing in a software or tech start-up is a plus
• Tech savvy individual capable to perform advanced internet research and crunch & process big data sets
• Well, we’re a high growth startup. That means abig challenge. It also means, very big growth opportunities!
• We’re an international team of 20 explorers from all over the world. It means lots of excellent food, adventures and an English environment.
• Competitive salary and bonus.
• The role is located in our Paris office with business trips throughout France, and training sessions and field trips to our HQ in Compiègne.
• Social events to ensure it’s not all work and no play! Our last team building was in a villa in sunny Porto.
• You may evolve as the Sales Operations Manager, a Strategic Account Manager, or other position that may be opened overtime. Remember, we’re a startup and are going todouble in size every year!.
• Call/video conference with Lwazi NGCUNGAMA(Talent Acquisition)
• Interview with Emmanuel REMY(VP, Sales - Hiring manager)
• F2F or remote interview with Simon LAURENT (CEO) and/or John MEARS (COO)
• Meeting in Compiègne with the fantastic HAVR’Engers’ Team
We aim to make the whole process lean and handled within no more than four weeks after receiving applications.
Please send your resume to Emmanuel REMY, VPSales - firstname.lastname@example.org & to Lwazi NGCUNGAMA,HR - email@example.com
Thank you for applying to HAVR! We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application.
Havr is a French tech company that is domestic leader in the fast-growing sector of smart access.
Key- or card-based access management systems are a major headache to manage on a human,technical and financial level. Which explains why the smart access market places set to grow to beyond $50b by 2025.
Havr's flagship Brightlock product is a flexible, secure and powerful solution for smart access applications in a B2B environment. It's the only smartlock out there to combine enterprise-strength scalability with a simple, intuitive,consumer-grade user experience. Our competitors range from flexible but vulnerable technologies like Bluetooth to highly secure but restrictive and expensive biometric systems. Brightlock sidesteps this trade-off with its own unique, proprietary Li-Fi technology. With Li-Fi, Brightlock generates and shares in real time unique light signals that any user's smartphone flash canuse to unlock doors quickly, easily and in complete security.
Created in 2017, Havr now has 20+ team members in offices in Paris and Compiègne(northern France). Brightlock is already in use or being evaluated by more than 20 blue-chip organisations and to date we have sold more than 4 000 units.
Looking further ahead, Havr has a vision of its smart access solutions as the cornerstone of a new era of frictionless living. We dream of a tomorrow where access to shared spaces and facilities, movement of goods and the new smart service economy will all be more flexible, more connected and more secure thanks to the technology, partnerships and new business models we are working to build today.
Find out more at www.havr.io