Guarantee the functionality and performance of the product in its system environment
- Define the test plan system (E2E) based on product and customer's specifications, standards, unit tests of system components.
- Review, understand and comment on existing test plans of the different components of the system.
- Define and update the validation schedule based on the availability of system components as well as the estimated time of the validation activity;
- Ensure that the schedule is kept, inform the product manager as as soon as possible in a case of any risk of deviation.
- Execute the E2E plan test and postpone the KPIs.
- Ensure the sorting (dispatch to bug tracking R & D tools) of the system issues, ensure the follow-up of the issues related to the various R & D until the validation of the fixed in the system environment.
- Write product risk analyzes (FMEA)
Validation of HW & SW product versions:
- Define and execute the E2E validation plan associated with each application.
- Ensure that the E2E validation environment for each application is available (devices, access validation platform).
Provide activity reports:
- Tactically develop tools to streamline work procedures within the team.
- Establish a list of KPIs to ensure a measured monitoring of production, developments, tests.
Participate in continuous improvement projects:
- Create test automation processes;
- Exchange regularly with the SAV to analyze recurring disputes;
- Develop a document base within the quality department to capitalize and standardize documents;
- Software proficiency: office automation, Gitlab, Office suite
- Knowledge of test automation (SOAP, RESTfull, Syslink, Java ...)
- Agile Development process
- Proficient in English.
- Ability to adapt to the constraints and the production system of the company.
- Ability to work on system integration projects.
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work in an emergency while keeping a good management of priorities
- Sense of organization.
- Team spirit.
- Have the concern for quality and detail.
- Reactivity / flexibility to track rapid changes of priority and urgent requests for support.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time(multi-task).
Our key words are drive, exploration and autonomy. If you like challenges, if you are curious by nature, and if you are a good listener and reactive, you are the person we are looking for.